The Naturally Sweet & Calorie-Free Herb
By James Kirkland "The Stevia Gourmet"
249 page "The Essential Companion for a Successful Low-Carbohydrate Lifestyle"
The Low-Carb Cookbook that can change your life!
Complete with Sample Menus & Practical Advice.
Table of Contents
Part One: The Low-Carb Lifestyle
- Triumphs in Health and Cooking
- Why the Low Carb Lifestyle WORKS
Part Two: Stevia - How Sweet Is Is
Part Three: Low-Carb Recipes
- Frequently Asked Stevia Questions - What everyone needs to know about Stevia
- All Stevias Are NOT Equal - The Many forms of Stevia
- Successful Low-Carb Cooking With Stevia & How to Enjoy the Low Carb Lifestyle
- Breads, Breakfasts & Protein Bars
- Soups, Salads & Dressings
- Appetizers & Sides
- Main Dishes
- Cakes & Cookies
- Delicious Desserts & Perfect Pies
- Frozen Treats
- Sweet Extras - Tempting Toppings, Dessert Sauces & Candies
- Flavor Enhancers - Condiments, Sauces, Relishes & Spice Mixes
Have used stevia for approximately 3 years. It is the best sweetener available barring none.
View Other Stevia Products on our site.
Stevia Usage Conversion Table
||Equivalent Stevia Powdered Extract
||Equivalent Stevia Liquid Concentrate
||6 to 9 drops
||A pinch to 1/16 teaspoon
||2 to 4 drops
Made in USA in an FDA Registered Facility using Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.