Hyland's Poison Ivy/Oak Tablets are a traditional homeopathic formula for the relief of symptoms after contact with poison ivy or oak. Skin breaks out with red, swollen, intensely itching, burning, watery blisters sometimes followed by oozing or crusting. Hyland's Poison Ivy/Oak is safe for adults and children and can be used in conjunction with other medications.
Active Ingredient ........ Purpose
Rhus Toxicodendron 6X HPUS ........ red, swollen eruptions with itching
Croton Tiglium 6X HPUS ........ itching, oozing eruptions
Xerophyllum 6X HPUS ........ itching, stinging, burning inflammations
Uses: A homeopathic combination for symptomatic treatment after contact with poison ivy or oak. Skin breaks out with red, swollen, intensely itching, burning, watery blisters sometimes followed by oozing or crusting.
Warning: Ask a doctor before use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a physician if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen.
Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children. Do not use if imprinted tamper band is broken or missing. In case of accidental overdose, contact a poison control center immediately.
In case of emergency, the manufacturer may be contacted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 800/624-9659
Directions: Adults Dissolve 2 to 3 tablets in mouth every 2 hours as needed, then 4 times per day. Children 6 to 12 years 1/2 adult dose.Inactive ingredients: Lactose, NF.
Made in USA in an FDA Registered Facility using Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.