Methylcobalamin Vitamin B12 5000 MCG Sublingual Tablets
Studies show even citizens of wealthier countries are likely to experience Vitamin B-12 deficiencies and depletion.
Support your ability to Break Free from Vitamin B12 shots.
Wonder's Methylcobalamin Vitamin B12 Nutritionally Supports Healthy Blood Cells & Nervous System* and also helps support:
- Proper neuronal functioning
- A lowering of homocysteine levels
- The proper functioning and development of the brain
- Methylcobalamin is the form of B12 active in the central and peripheral nervous system
- The liver may not convert cyanocobalamin, the common supplement form of vitamin B12, into adequate amounts of methylcobalamin needed for proper neuronal functioning.
- Wonder's supplement helps support healthy blood cells and nervous system functioning.
As you've come to expect, Wonder's Methylcobalamin Vitamin B12 is:
- Gluten Free
- GMO free
Serving Size 1 Tablet
|Amount Per Serving||DV %|
Vitamin B-12 5000 mcg (5 mg)
Other ingredients: Mannitol, natural cherry flavors, vegetable stearic acid, vegetable cellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate, silica, stevia, citric acid.
Directions: As a dietary supplement, take 1 tablet daily. Allow tablet to dissolve under tongue.
Caution: If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your physician before taking this product.
Conforms to USP <2091> for weight. Meets USP <2040> disintegration for maximum bioavailability.
Made in USA in an FDA Registered Facility using Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.