In easy to swallow softgels.
Sytrinol™ is a patented* and clinically proven nutraceutical that helps maintain cholesterol and triglyceride levels in the normal and healthy range.***
Sytrinol™ is derived natural and non-GMO sources which include:
- Special bioflavonoids (polymethoxylated flavones) extracted citrus
- Vitamin E family compounds (tocotrienols) extracted palm fruit
Sytrinol™ has been used in three clinical trials. Test subjects with mildly elevated cholesterol levels noticed the following:
- 27% Decrease in Total Cholesterol
- 25% Decrease in LDL-Cholesterol
- 31% Decrease in Total Triglycerides
- 28% Decrease in LDL to HDL ratio
- 4% Increase in HDL-Cholesterol
*(#6,239,114 and #6,251,400)
Sytrinol™ in Softgels: The Best Choice for Natural Heart Health
The heart is a powerhouse organ that fuels every function in the body; therefore heart health should be the top priority for the millions of Americans at risk of developing cardiovascular disease. A number of preventive measures exist in the form of medication and dietary supplements. Given these choices, some drugs are quite powerful, yet their side effects may deteriorate the body and the quality of life that they were meant to preserve. Several other solutions are altogether ineffective, having little or no impact on the condition they are meant to improve. Soft Gel Technologies, Inc.® and KGK Synergize have established a partnership to promote Sytrinol™ in softgels-a safe, natural, effective solution for those individuals seeking to maintain healthy cholesterol levels. Derived citrus peels and palm oil, Sytrinol's™ unique combination of the polymethoxylated flavones, tangeretin and nobiletin, and tocotrienols work with the body's own chemistry, using a multifaceted approach, to lower cholesterol without the harmful side effects associated with other treatments. Choose the most bioavailable form of the nutrition industry's most effective solution for lowering cholesterol, Sytrinol™ in softgels-the natural choice!
- CVD endangers the lives of millions of Americans, many of whom may not be helped by altering their diet and exercise alone
- Sytrinol™ contains PMFs and Tocotrienols-powerful compounds that provide antioxidant effects in the body as well as assist in the reduction of cholesterol
- Sytrinol™ is safer than statin drugs, the common treatment for CVD, which can lead to liver problems, muscle ache and weakness, and nerve damage
- Sytrinol™ is more effective than the common dietary supplements used for reducing cholesterol
- Scientifically backed by three separate clinical trials, Sytrinol™ is proven to be effective
- Sytrinol™ in softgels is extensively more bioavailable than Sytrinol™ in other formulations
Dorland's Illustrated Medical Dictionary: 28th Edition.
Groff, J.L., Gropper, S.S., and Hunt, S.M. Advanced Nutrition and Human Metabolism. 2nd edition. St.Paul: West Group 1995.
Shils, M.E., Olson, J.A., and Shike, M. Modern Nutrition in Health and Disease: Philadelphia: Lea & Febiger, 1994.
Whitman S.C., Kurowska, E.M., Manthey, J.A., and Daugherty, A. Nobiletin, a citrus flavonoid isolated tangerines, selectively inhibits class A scavenger receptor-mediated metabolism of acetylated LDL by mouse macrophages. Atherosclerosis. 2005 178(1):25-32.
Sytrinol™ is a registered trademark of KGK Synergize. Use and composition of this proprietary formula is protected by U.S. patents #6,261,400, #6,239,114, patents pending and international patents.
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
|Amount Per Serving|
|150 mg **|
(A proprietary blend of a patented *** extract citrus polymethoxylated flavones and palm fruit tocotrienols)
** Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Extra virgin olive oil, gelatin, glycerin, purified water, natural orange flavor, non-GMO soy lecithin, yellow beeswax, chlorophylline, riboflavin.
Contains soy ingredients.
Directions: As a dietary supplement, take one (1) softgel two times daily, preferably with a meal.
CAUTION: If you are pregnant or nursing, do not take this product.
Conforms to USP <2091> for weight. Meets USP <2040> disintegration for maximum bioavailability.
Manufactured in an FDA Registered Facility using Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
***These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Made in USA in an FDA Registered Facility using Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.