Silymarin - Liquid Milk Thistle for Fast Absorption
For those who love consuming alcohol, you might also consider increasing your Silymarin intake.
Wonder's Silymarin (Milk Thistle) Nutritionally Supports Healthy Liver Function* and additionally:
- Is known for it's incredible antioxidant properties
- Supports the structure of the outer membrane within your liver cells
- Is optimized for fast absorption
- Silymarin's effects on the liver have been known for over 2,000 years
- Is a flavanoid extract taken from seeds of the milk thistle
- Is manufactured in an FDA Registered facility using Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
You might consider keeping an eye out for these common signs of milk thistle deficiency:
- Polycystic ovarion syndrome
- Inflammation of kidneys and bladder
Wonder's Silymarin (Milk Thistle) also:
- Conforms to USP <2091> for weight
- Meets USP <2040> disintergration for maximum bioavailability
Serving Size 1 Softgel
|Amount Per Serving|
Milk Thistle (seed)(from a 4:1 Ext.)
(equivalent to 1,000 mg milk thistle)
** Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Soybean oil, gelatin, vegetable glycerin, natural caramel color, soy lecithin, silica.
Contains soy ingredients.
DIRECTIONS: As a dietary supplement, take 1 softgel two times daily, preferably with a meal.
CAUTION: If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your physician before taking this product.
Conforms to USP <2091> for weight. Meets USP <2040> disintegration for maximum bioavailability.
Manufactured in an FDA Registered Facility using Good Manufacturing Practices(GMPs)
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.