Silymarin - Liquid Milk Thistle for Fast Absorption
For those who love consuming alcohol, you might also consider increasing your Silymarin intake.
Wonder's Silymarin (Milk Thistle) Nutritionally Supports Healthy Liver Function* and additionally:
- Is known for it's incredible antioxidant properties
- Supports the structure of the outer membrane within your liver cells
- Is optimized for fast absorption
- Silymarin's effects on the liver have been known for over 2,000 years
- Is a flavanoid extract taken from seeds of the milk thistle
- Is manufactured in an FDA Registered facility using Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
You might consider keeping an eye out for these common signs of milk thistle deficiency:
- Polycystic ovarion syndrome
- Inflammation of kidneys and bladder
Wonder's Silymarin (Milk Thistle) also:
- Conforms to USP <2091> for weight
- Meets USP <2040> disintergration for maximum bioavailability
Serving Size 1 Softgel
|Amount Per Serving|
Milk Thistle (seed)(from a 4:1 Ext.)
(equivalent to 1,000 mg milk thistle)
** Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Soybean oil, gelatin, vegetable glycerin, natural caramel color, soy lecithin, silica.
Contains soy ingredients.
DIRECTIONS: As a dietary supplement, take 1 softgel two times daily, preferably with a meal.
CAUTION: If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your physician before taking this product.
Conforms to USP <2091> for weight. Meets USP <2040> disintegration for maximum bioavailability.
Manufactured in an FDA Registered Facility using Good Manufacturing Practices(GMPs)
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Made in USA in an FDA Registered Facility using Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.