Silymarin - Liquid Milk Thistle for Fast Absorption
The active ingredient in Milk Thistle (Silymarin) Nutritionally Supports Healthy Liver Function* and additional effects of silymarin:
- • It is known for its incredible antioxidant properties
- • Supports the structure of the outer membrane within your liver cells*
- • Is optimized for fast absorption
- • Silymarin's positive effects on the liver have been known for over 2,000 years
- • Is a flavonoid extract taken milk thistle seeds
The effects of Milk Thistle are also:
- • Supports a Healthy Liver*
- • Supports Liver Detox*
Serving Size 1 Softgel
|Amount Per Serving|
Milk Thistle Ext. 4:1 (seed)(from 4:1 Ext.)
(equivalent to 1,000 mg milk thistle)
** Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Gelatin, soybean oil, vegetable glycerin, soy lecithin, natural caramel color.
Contains soy ingredients.
DIRECTIONS: As a dietary supplement, take 1 softgel two times daily, preferably with a meal.
CAUTION: If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your physician before taking this product.
Conforms to USP <2091> for weight. Meets USP <2040> disintegration for maximum bioavailability.
Manufactured in an FDA Registered Facility using Good Manufacturing Practices(GMPs)
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Made in USA in an FDA Registered Facility using Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.