TRINFAC-B Intrinsic Factor Vitamin B12 as Methylcobalamin
Trinfac-B provides Vitamin B12 in the support of heart and nervous system health*
, and additionally Trinfac provides Intrinsic Factor which can aid the body:
- With it's enzyme-like intrinsic factor, normally already present in the stomach
- In optimizing absorption of B12
- In overcoming an Intrinsic Factor deficiency
- In helping the B12 arrive securely in the small intestine for better intake penetration
- Intrinsic factor is often called Gastric Intrinsic factor - a Glycoprotein produced by the parietal cells of the stomach
- An Orally administered vitamin supplement
- Conforms to USP <2091>
- Meets USP <2040> disintegration for maximium bioavailability
- Gluten Free
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
**Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, vegetable cellulose, intrinsic factor, vegetable stearic acid.
Directions: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule two times daily, morning and evening, preferably with a meal.
Conforms to USP <2091> for weight. Meets USP <2040> disintegration for maximum bioavailability.
Made in USA in an FDA Registered Facility using Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
Caution: If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your physician before taking this product.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.