COMPARE TO TYLENOL® Extra Strength Caplets
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains associated with the common cold, flu, sore throat, headache, toothache, muscular aches, backache, and menstrual cramps, for the minor pain of arthritis and to reduce fever.
I have used this product over the years and have been very pleased with it. My wife uses it sometimes because she is on a blood thinner and can't take aspirin. I am also ordering Valerin because it also helps her with leg cramps in bed at night.
|Active Ingredient (in each caplet)||Purpose|
Acetaminophen 500 mg
|Pain Reliever/fever reducer|
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- the common cold
- minor pain of arthritis
- muscular aches
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- temporarily reduces fever
Warnings:Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. The daily dose of the product is 6 caplets (3,000 mg) in 24 hours. Severe liver damage may occur if you take |
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Do not use|
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription) if you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease|
Ask a doctor or a pharmacist before use if you are taking blood thinning warfarin|
Stop use and ask a doctor if|
These could be signs of a serious condition.
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- new symptoms occur
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- so not take more than directed (see liver warning)
adults and children 12 years and over
- take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
- do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
- do not use more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
children under 12 years
|ask a doctor|
Inactive Ingredients: carnauba wax*, corn starch*, croscarmellose sodium*, hypromellose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, pregelatinized starch, sodium starch glycolate*, stearic acid *may contain one or more of these ingredients.
Made in USA in an FDA Registered Facility using Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.