†COMPARE TO Advil®, Motrin® IB
• Gluten Free
• Round Tablet
• Coated Brown
*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug.
Limited FREE offer! Buy the 500 Size and get the 100 Size FREE.
Use the 100 Size bottle and if not completely satisfied return the UN-OPENED 500 Size within 30 days for a 100% refund!!
MADE in USA
†Formula 462 is not manufactured or distributed by Wyeth Healthcare owner of the registered trademark Advil®, or manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer & Specialty Pharmaceuticals owner of the registered trademark Motrin® IB.
If you are looking for 800 mg Ibuprofen just take four (4) of these. At this price it is still cheaper!
|Active Ingredient (in each tablet)||Purpose|
Ibuprofen 200 mg (NSAID)*
*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
|Pain reliever/fever reducer|
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- common cold
- minor pain of arthritis
- menstrual cramps
- muscular aches
- temporarily reduces fever
Warnings: Allergy alert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction especially in people allergic to aspirin. Symptoms may include: |
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
- skin reddening
If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), which may cause stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- are 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steriod drug
- take other
drugs containing an NSAID (aspirin, naproxen, or others)
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take more or for a longer time than directed.
Do not use|
- if you have had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- right before or after heart surgery
Ask a doctor before use if you have|
- problems or serious side effects from taking pain reliever/fever reducer
- stomach problems that last or come back, such as heartburn, upset stomach, or stomach pain
- high blood pressure
- heart or kidney disease
- take a diuretic
- reached age 60 or older
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are|
- taking any other drug containing NSAID (prescription or nonprescription)
taking a blood thining (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- under a doctor's care for any serious condition
taking any other drug
When using this product|
- take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs
- long term continuous use may increase the risk of heart attack or stroke
Stop use and ask a doctor if|
- you feel faint, vomit blood, or have bloody or black stools. These are signs of stomach
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
pain or upset gets worse or lasts
- redness or swelling is present in the painful area
- any new symptoms appear
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use ibuprofen during the last
3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.|
do not take longer than 10 days, unless directed by a doctor (see Warnings)adults: take 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours
while symptoms occurif pain or fever does not respond to 1 tablet; 2 tablets may be used, but do not exceed 6 tablets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
the smallest effective dose should be usedchildren: do not give to children under 12 unless directed by a doctor
- do not take more than directed
- the smallest effective dose should be used
Inactive Ingredients: Carnauba wax, colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polydextrose, polyethylene sorbate 80, synthetic red iron oxide, titanium dioxide.
Made in USA in an FDA Registered Facility using Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.