Omega-3 2000 mg (300 mg Active Omega-3)
(Supplier certified) - ecologically and environmentally sound harvesting processes.
Molecularly Distilled and Cold Pressed for Increased Purity
Omega-3: ***Helps Support Healthy Heart and Circulation Functioning and is widely recognized as a supporting nutritional factor in:
- Reducing inflammation, which is seen to help support a healthy heart
- Contains EPA and DHA, known to help support brain development
- Reducing triglyceride levels
- Increasing the good HDL cholesterol
- Recent studies indicate fish oil could aid in reducing risk of many types of cancer
- May counteract effects of aging
- Each cell in your body has a regulatory membrane and Omega-3 Fatty Acids are known to form a necessary part of that structure
Wonderlabs Omega-3 Fish Oil meets or exceeds Pharmaceutical Grade requirements.
WONDERLABS: Often called the Rolls Royce of vitamin process manufacturers, our Deep Sea fish Oil is:
- From Norway's deepest seas
- Gluten Free
- Mercury Free
- Made in our Pharmaceutical Grade Facility
What is Cold Pressed Molecular Distillation?
In this process, the OMEGA-3 (fish oil) is evaporated under high vacuum negative pressure and the condensate is caught on a cooled surface.
This allows us to distill the oil without ever applying any heat. This way any impurities are completely removed while nutrients remain perfectly intact.
We search far and wide to insure only the purest, cleanest fish oil is used in our manufacturing process for Wonder's OMEGA-3.
When sourcing Deep Sea fish oil, it's important to check for environmentally sound practices. Here's an article on how you as a consumer can help protect our oceans.
Wonder's OMEGA-3 provides a safe, full potency long-chain fatty acid
Serving Size: 2 Softgels
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
Calories from Fat
Marine Lipid Concentrate
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)
Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients: Purified deep sea fish oil from Norway containing, gelatin, vegetable glycerin, mixed tocopherols.
Contains fish (anchovy, mackerel, sardine) ingredients.
Directions: As a convenient source of Omega-3 Fatty Acids (360 Mg EPA and 240 Mg DHA), take 2 softgels three times a day.
Warning: Do not take this product if you have or have had a recent surgery or bleeding disorder, are pregnant or lactating or are taking blood thinning drugs.
Conforms to USP <2091> for weight. Meets USP <2040> disintegration for maximum bioavailability.
Manufactured in an FDA Registered Facility using Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
***This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.