|Active Ingredients (in each capsule)||Purpose|
Diphenhydramine HCl 50 mg
Uses temporarily relieves these symptoms of hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
Warnings: with any other product containing Diphenhydramine, even one used on skin.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
When using this product|
- you may get very drowsy
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives & tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.|
- Adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 capsule every 4 to 6 hours; not more than 6 doses in 24 hours
- Children under 12 years: ask a doctor
Inactive Ingredients: black iron oxide, D&C red #28, D&C blue #1, FD&C red#40, gelatin, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, sodium lauryl sulfate.