|Phenylephrine HCl, 0.25%||Vasoconstrictor
|Pramoxine HCl, 1%||Local anesthetic
|White petrolatum, 15%||Protectant
- for temporary relief of pain, sorness and burning
- helps relieve the local itching and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids
- temporarily shrinks hemorrhoidal tissue
- temporarily provides a coating for relief of anorectal discomforts
- temporarily protects the inflamed, irritated anorectal surface to help make bowel movements less painful
Warnings: For external use only|
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are presently taking a prescription drug for high blood pressure or depression
When using this product|
- do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor
- do not put into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- bleeding occurs
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
- an allergic reaction develops
- the symptom being treated does not subside or if redness, irritation, swelling, pain, or other symptoms develop or increase
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.|
- adults: when practical, cleanse the affected area by patting or blotting with an appropriate cleansing wipe. Gently dry by patting or blotting with a tissue or a soft cloth before applying cream.
- when first opening the tube, puncture foil seal with top end of cap
- apply externally or in the lower portion of the anal canal only.
- apply externally to the affected area up to 4 times daily, especially at night, in the morning or after each bowel movement
- for application in the lower anal canal: remove cover from dispensing cap. Attach dispensing cap to tube. Lubricate dispensing cap well, then gently insert dispensing cap partway into the anus.
- thoroughly cleanse dispensing cap after each use and replace cover
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
Inactive ingredients: aloe barbadensis leaf extract, butylated hydroxyanisole, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, cetyl alcohol, citric acid, edetate disodium, glyceryl monostearate, laureth-23, methylparaben, mineral oil, panthenol, propyl gallate, propylparaben, purified water, sodium benzoate, steareth-2, steareth-20, stearyl alcohol, vitamin E, xanthan gum