Oxymetazoline HCl 0.05%
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to:
- common cold
- hay fever
- upper respiratory allergies
- shrinks swollen nasal membranes so you can breathe more freely
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
When using this product
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- do not use for more than 3 days. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen.
- temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing or an increase in nasal discharge may occur
- use of this container by more than one person may spread infection
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.|
Shake well before use. Before using the first time, remove the protective cap from tip and prime metered pump by depressing firmly several times. To spray, hold bottle with thumb at base and nozzle between first and second fingers. Without tilting head, insert nozzle into nostril. Fully depress rim with a firm, even stroke and sniff deeply. Wipe nozzle clean after use.
- adults and children 6 to under 12 years of age (with adult supervision): 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more often than every 10 to 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 doses in any 24-hour period.
- children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
Inactive ingredients: benzalkonium chloride solution, benzyl alcohol, edetate disodium, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium phosphate dibasic, sodium phosphate monobasic