Compare to active ingredient of TUCKS® Medicated Pads*
- Cools, soothes and helps relieve local discomfort associated with hemorrhoids
- Convenient to use
Witch Hazel, 50%
Use For temporary relief of local discomfort, burning, and irritation associated with hemorrhoids
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
Consult a doctor|
- if condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
- in case of bleeding
- before exceeding the recommended dosage
- When practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly
- Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or soft cloth before each application of this product. Gently apply to the affected area by patting and discard. Apply to the affected area up to 6 times daily or after easch bowel movement.
- Children under 12 years of age: Consult a doctor.
Inactive ingredients: alcohol, aloe, citric acid, diazolidinyl urea, glycerin, methylparaben, propylene glycol, propylparaben, sodium citrate, water.
For vaginal care - cleanse the area by gently wiping, patting or blotting with pad and discard. Repeat as needed.
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by MCNEIL-PPC, Inc., owner of the registered trademark TUCKS®.
Made in USA in an FDA Registered Facility using Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.