Compare to active ingredients of Halls®*
Value Pack! 90 Cough Suppressant Oral Anesthetic Cough Drops
- Soothes Sore Throat Pain
- Relieves Cough
|Active Ingredients (in each drop)||Purpose|
Menthol 5.4 mg
|Cough suppressant Oral anesthetic|
Uses temporarily relieves |
- cough as may occur with a cold or inhaled irritants
- occasional minor irritation and sore throat
Warnings: Ask a doctor before use if you have |
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- cough persists for more than 7 days, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious problem.
- sore throat is severe,or irritation, pain or tenderness lasts or worsens
- sore mouth does not improve in 7 days
adults and children 5 years and over allow 1 drop to dissolve slowly in mouth. May be repeated every two hours as necessary or as directed by a doctor
children under 5 years
|ask a doctor|
Inactive Ingredients: glucose syrup, eucalyptus oil, flavoring, sucrose, water. Soybean oil used as procesing aid.
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Cadbury Ireland, Ltd., owner of the registered trademark Halls® or by any of its affiliates.
Made in USA in an FDA Registered Facility using Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.