Diphenhydramine hydrochloride, 2%
Zinc acetate, 0.1%
- temporarily relieves pain and itching associated with: insect bites, minor burns, sunburn,minor skin irritations, minor cuts, scrapes, rashes due to poison ivy, poison oak and poison sumac
- dries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, poison oak and poison sumac
For external use only
|Do not use
- on large areas of the body, with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one taken by mouth,on chicken pox or on measles
- When using this product: avoid contact with the eyes
- adults and children 2 years of age and older, apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily, or as directed by a doctor
- children under 2 years of age, consult a doctor.
Inactive Ingredients: cetyl alcohol, diazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, PEG-2 stearate, PEG-20 stearate, propylene glycol, propylparaben and purified water.