Compare to the active ingredient of
Enteric Coating Helps Protect Against Stomach Upset & Damage
Designed specifically for aspirin therapy users and is safer for your stomach than plain or buffered aspirin.
For temporary relief of minor aches and pains of arthritis or other therapy as recommended by your doctor.
WARNING: Children and teenagers should not use this medicine for chicken pox or flu symptoms before a doctor is consulted about Reye's syndrome.
Aspirin 325 mg (NSAID*)
*Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug
for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains due to: • headache, • colds, • muscle pain, • menstrual pain, • toothache, • minor pain of arthritis • or as directed by your doctor
Warnings: Reye's Syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomitting occur, consult a doctor because these symtpoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness
Allergy Alert: Aspirin may cause severe allergic reaction which may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
Stomach Bleeding Waring: This product contains a non-steroidal anti-inflammitory drug (NSAID), which may cause stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- are aged 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood-thinning (anticoagulent) or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing prescription or non-prescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen or others)
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take more or for a longer time than directed
Do not use if you are allergic to aspirin or other pain relievers/fever reducers
- drink a full glass of water with each dose
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 to 2 tablets every 4 hours while symptoms last. Do not take more than 12 tablets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: consult a doctor
Inactive Ingredients: acetylated monoglycerides, corn starch, croscarmellose sodium, D&C yellow #10, aluminum lake, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, hypromellose, hypromellose phthalate, microcrystalline cellulose, mineral oil, polyethylene glycol (PEG) 400, polysorbate 80, titanium dioxide
Made in USA in an FDA Registered Facility using Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.